Ox Forge Black Knife

ragingwolf66

I have really been interested in one of these for a long time. I even emailed him and found out that I could order one directly from him vice going through GSA. I was even more excited to find that I qualified for the Military/LEO discount. So before I even consider pulling the trigger, Does anyone have one? Can anyone tell me how good they really are?

I've always wanted one of those too. I don't know much about them, but they are cool.

Charlie lives close by and I've handled his black auto, my advise, don't hesitate, you wont be disapointed.......................................D.M.C.

Ron Miller (deceased) designed that knife and in collaboration with Reese Wieland, Jr, and Charles Ochs, were attempting to sell it to the military, which did occur in a minor fashion. The knife is everything that it could possibly be as far as construction, materials, and imagination could make it be. That Mr. Ochs has maintained a price structure that makes this piece a real bargain is a testimonial to his character. I had the pleasure of making some of the first folder pouch type sheaths for these beauties and was flattered to have had the opportunity to do so!

All I can say is GET ONE! I have a model that is fairly old. 1984 I think. Its as solid as can be. I bought mine on the secondaty market, but love it. It is a well designed, well built knife that wont let you down.

God Bless
Mike

Go for it

Charlie made those to be used and abused. I have bought many from Charlie for resale. Getting them from him is the way to go. I did keep one for my collection.
Jim

I have one that is sterile not a mark on it i understand some were made that way for covert ops. Anyone else have one like that ?

I won this one in a raffle back in 2004... still have it. 2thumbs

DSCN2145-1.jpg

Back