Ghetto Forge #7

stabber

Knife Dealer Extraordinaire
Hi Gang, The forge was glowin and I hammered out some of the last of Aldo's 1084- Aldo...Aldo....???? Please return my call :(:rolleyes:
Anyway, I can't control myself on Length? I start out with a beautiful tip for a nice EDC, 20 inches later....:eek::D
My son broke my dang hammer! Hadda stop n repair that. He ran for the hills:mad:
The Quentchin fluid for after the day is on top my Anvil that I finally re-surfaced a bit. Not great, But much better. My blades are almost straight now.

Picture107.jpg

Picture109.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Picture116.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Way to pound em out, Rickster!! Lookin good buddy.

I think I may need to try some of this "Dales Pale Ale" quenchant2thumbs:D Should be fast enough for 1084 right:eek::D

Keep it up brother. Just keeps getting better!!!!

Chris

huh1 Just a few couple of pair:D

Just did 2 more. I ain't postin pics. Can't take the abuse from IG. Your supposed to give me encouragement to continue forging!!:unsure::D

Last edited:
Thought that was a French Baker... I need you to make me a set of Deuling pistols. One for myself and the other for Travis............

huh1 Just a few couple of pair:D

Just did 2 more. I ain't postin pics. Can't take the abuse from IG. Your supposed to give me encouragement to continue forging!!:unsure::D

Please keep forging-you are doing great!!! Keep taking pictures too....just keep the camera pointed at the work:D

Please keep forging-you are doing great!!! Keep taking pictures too....just keep the camera pointed at the work:D

+1 on that!
And don't pay any attention to these folks Stabber,
they're just jealous they ain't as handsome!
And folks,I'd be careful that his Momma don't catch you pokin' fun at her
best work!!!;)
Keep up the good work buddy.

Back