Thank you Jerry Bond

Keith Willis

I just wanted to say thank you to Jerry Bond.I ask about where to buy leather cutoffs,and due to the fact that money is in short supply,I was looking for something cheap.Mr Jerry offered to send some leather that he was not going to use.I have never used leather in larger pieces,so I was surprised to see the UPS truck.Jerry had sent 2 large pieces and 1 smaller piece with a total weight of 8 lbs.

Thanks again Jerry

God bless,Keith

For those of you who have not had the opportunity to meet Jerry, he's a great guy and good friend. Jerry has been instrumental in my ability to complete my first four knives. Jerry is one of those guys who will go above and beyond to help out a fellow knife nutt at the drop of a hat.

I will say Murph,Jerry went above and beyond.I hope I can repay the favor someday.

I look forward to meeting you,and maybe some day Jerry.

God bless,Keith

Keith, you' quite welcome. Hope it helps out. You will notice
the old pcs and it wasn't enough, so I cut another pc that is sanded on the back. Enjoy, Jerry

Murph, thanks for the kind words--and I forgot to call you to day. I have that knife finished and made a leather sheath but I think it would be really nice if he had one for his pistol
belt. Will call tomorrow. Jerry

Back