Bass fishing

Jeff Pearce

KNIFE MAKER
Here's a few pictures of a little bass i caught in a tournament a few years ago...it was 13lbs 7oz.

555_005935_x_702.jpg

555_002702_x_935.jpg

Just so you know that is not little!!!:eek:

Wow what a pig.............

The biggest I have caught was 5 lbs:confused:

I have caught 31 bass over 10 pounds this one is the second biggest in a tournament the biggest is a 15.31 lbs i will have to find the pictures of that one...

Thanks guys. I wish i could fish tournaments again but after i broke my back it is just to hard on the back to stand on the deck of a boat all day...

Wow thats a pig!
Didnt know Idaho had em like that.
Our State record is 14 lbs . My biggest is 7 lbs 8 oz caught on a ten inch culprit Texas rigged.
March is the time to catch the "lunkers" here in Indiana.

Wow thats a pig!
Didnt know Idaho had em like that.
Our State record is 14 lbs . My biggest is 7 lbs 8 oz caught on a ten inch culprit Texas rigged.
March is the time to catch the "lunkers" here in Indiana.

That one was caught in porterville ca .it was caught on a jig that i make...

Hey Jeff. Lake Lowell is just getting warmed up. Lets go try some of those jigs! Great study break on those sunny days.

When I was unemployed about 10 years ago, I used to bass fish like 3 times a week!!! My buddy was all into it and I had lot's of free time. One of the places I used to go had the California record for bass
Species Weight Length (in) Girth (in) Location Caught Date Angler
bass, largemouth 21 lbs 12 oz Castaic Lake at the main boat ramp (Los Angeles) March 5, 1991 Michael Arujo (Santa Monica)

It was tough being unemployed and a bass fisherman. That hobby COSTS a lot more than I expected!!:( Lure here....rod there.....another lure over yonder:unsure:

WOW. Those are some hawgs for sure.

I have caught a few 6 pounders up here in Michigan, and 2 that went 10 plus down in Florida on vacation.

But when you get up into the 13 to 15 pound range, now yer talkin true hawgs.

I think a huge bass can be caught on accident by just about any angler. To catch multiple hogs like that, for sure takes some serious skills.

Kudos, my friend.

Back