LOGO STAMP

HELLGAP

Dealer - Purveyor
I ordered a stamp for my sheaths and back up for anealed steel as well . I have a logo made from Ernie but felt it would be nice to stamp all my sheaths as well. I figured if my etching machine ever pukes I have a back up so after alot of asking and inquiring I went with a company called Buckeye engraving. They were to say the least fast profesional ,shipped the way I wanted with USPS and the cheapest best deal from all of the others. My stamp is rather complex and was 130 plus shipping. Sorry but everyone else was nearly double sInce I got such a good deal . I thought ide pass this all on to you. made from O1 and hardend to I believe 59 but Im not possitive Sean will tell you himself if you order. here is my stamp.

HPIM2145.jpg

HPIM2146.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hi hellgap. did you design it or do they do the designing? i got a price from them awhile back and it was the best price i could find, havent ordered mine yet i may go there and talk to them they are only about 10 miles from my house.

That looks real nice.

I was steered away from getting a stamp for my logo as the person I spoke to about it suggested that I wouldn't get an even stamp with my design.

A lot simpler than having to etch though!!

I got my stamp from Buckeye. Mine is a lot more simple though, only $60. I used my last name with the letters connected.

Joe

Yup they are stunning on my sheaths I will be leaving my mark on everyone now. I designed my mark in pencil then ernie grospich cleaned it up a little then I sent it off to sean at Buckeye

Back