Calling all Dogs!!!

These knives are going to be auctioned off as well with the proceeds being used to start a knifedogs charity fund. It should be a good cause so it would be nice to get some interest going in these knives.

Ernie what are you using for your handle?

Alistair

Thanks for adding that in there!!!

I am using the Buffalo Horn that came with the kit!!
I have some new pics up!!

What are you using?

I haven't decided yet. Both the micarta or the buffalo are quite similar in colour and will look good I reckon. I also have some green canvas micarta which I think fits well with the theme of gentlemen's knife.

Got some very important things in my professional life to take care of first, but I should be looking to start up next week.

--nathan

Thinking about it some more if I had access to an anodizer I would do the liners gold anodized I would use the gold screws and the linen micarta and I would make some bolsters out of some mokume I have laying around which wasn't suitable for another project. Problem is I don't have access to an anodizer so my liners and bolsters will have to be silver.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about an anodizer. I wanted to coler the bolsters a really dark blue color.

Now I want one!!!

Good deal bringing this back up Ernie.

I can't wait to see all the finished knives and the fact they are being auctioned for charity is awesome. Maybe I can still own one!

The few individual threads that have work going on look real good. Come on everyone, let's see some of your work.

By the way thanks for stepping up and taking over the build for me Ern, you are doing a great job. Looks like you will be finished in plenty of time.

Back