Wednesday Night Insanity starts today....

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
attachment.php

I am going to get this going today because it will only suit a limited audience. I made this scabbard from CF Concealex for an I Phone and it holds snugly while still allowing quick access to your phone. It is a little large ( 4" X 4 3/4" ) but hugs your side with a mil-spec belt clip. I've redesigned this and they will be smaller and thinner on the next round, so this is the first prototype. Your post will be your number, please enter once but you can also post once for your wife or kids if they have an I Phone, but I don't recommend getting married or having any extra kids just to win this beauty.

Drawing will be 9:00 pm CST Wed 3-10-10 from random.org.

Thanks and good luck,
Steve

Attachments

• phone 004.jpg
    phone 004.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 105
  • phone 002.jpg
    phone 002.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 14
  • phone 003.jpg
    phone 003.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 15
  • phone 005.jpg
    phone 005.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 17
Interesting concept Steven. I had thought of doing something similar with kydex. Please count me in as you have already done the hard work.

Archer Moon,
The dog has to stay here but my wife has two cats that I can throw in a box and mail you real soon.
Steve

Three hours left til 9:00 CST. I was hoping to get a few more takers on this freebie. Heck, you can sign up for your boss or even your mother-in-law if you want.

Thanks,
Steve

Back