A few neck knives available

Les Voorhies

Badge Boss Admin Dog Catcher
I've been working in the shop in the evenings instead sitting in front of the computer or TV, I'll be tring to do this from now on to try to have some knives always available.

1) First up, a Titanium mini. Made from 3/32 6AL4V ti, 4.6" overall, 2" chisel ground blade, kydex sheath with ball chain.

Price - SOLD $75 + $6 USPS priority insured shipping (U.S.)

2) Second up is a new model that I will be making more of in the future. Made with CTS-204P (This looks to be a very good steel), .125 thick, 6" overall, 2.5" double ground blade, black/tan 2x2 G-10 overlays, kydex sheath with ball chain.

Price - SOLD $125 + $7 USPS priority insured shipping (U.S.)

3) Next, small necker made out of Carpenter CTS-BD1, This steel was given to me by David at GLWJ, it was sent to him as a sample and a pain in the butt to get the HT info from Carpenter. It seems like a pretty good steel, nothing special but nothing to get too excited about as far as I can tell (HERE for more info). It's 5.75" overall, 2.375" blade, .120" thick, black/orange G-10 overlays, . The top edge is thin enough to be sharpened but is not. kydex sheath with ball chain.

Price - SOLD $110 + $7 USPS priority insured shipping (U.S.)

4) This is the same thing as #3 but it only has a small swedge on the top. kydex sheath with ball chain.

Price - $110 + $7 USPS priority insured shipping (U.S.)

Now the photos :) Thanks for looking.

timini-50.jpg

mar-neck01.jpg

mar-neck02.jpg

mar-neck03.jpg

Last edited:
Back