BLADE- My first Article.

Three Sisters Forge

Forum Owner-Moderator
Kim Breed did a beat up on one of my folders and it survived. I didn't know it would do that !! Much thanks to those that have gone before me to lead the way. Much thanks to Kim.

Hope this file upload will work. If not it is the may issue.

Attachments

• Spec Sheet.pdf
    269.2 KB · Views: 118
Thank you for attaching a copy of the the write up on your blade. After reading the article. it seems as though it tested extremely well. Congratulations on a job well done and for receiving well deserved recognition. I also must say "thank you" for supporting my fellow service members. I think it is awesome that we have so many dedicated patriots within the knife community.

Greetings and Congrats Mr. Allen: A good review and well deserved. My EDC is one of the original nine Credit Card Tacticals you made. It is holding up very well as is to be expected based upon the quality of your work and the materials selected. This article echoes my belief that your abilities extend to your other knives as well. I may forget my watch, my wallet or my glasses but not my little Credit Card Tac.
Again Congratulations. J. Johnson (AKA OldDude1)

Greetings and Congrats Mr. Allen: A good review and well deserved. My EDC is one of the original nine Credit Card Tacticals you made. It is holding up very well as is to be expected based upon the quality of your work and the materials selected. This article echoes my belief that your abilities extend to your other knives as well. I may forget my watch, my wallet or my glasses but not my little Credit Card Tac.
Again Congratulations. J. Johnson (AKA OldDude1)

Thank you. The CCT is featured in Amercian Handgunner Personal Defense issue, page. 24. That little guy has become very popular.

Jim

congrats!

good job. when kim tested one of mine in 2003, i got well over 100 orders for that knife! get ready!

Very nice article. Your sandbox knife really laid it down in those tests. How many knives you got working in Afghanistan right now? It's good to know that you support our troops. My stepson just landed in Afghanistan last week and there will be a segment on the CBS Evening news about Fox Company Monday March 8th. Go Marines!

Pat

prayers

hey patrick. i will pray for your sons saftey. my son didnt make it home from iraq. but i know where he is and i will see him again

Back