Criollo Knive

hmarziali

I share with you ancient work. A way into this forum. Show the knife with original sheath And then I made the sheath especially for someone I admire Sheth WIP.

The handle is made in tientos (fine threads of rawhide colt) has about 84 leather strips (0.7 - 0.8 mm wide). And Nickel silver
The blade is 440 Inox 13cm long

I hope you like it.
Horacio

Marco.jpg

New Shet ( WIP )

SM_46.jpg

The knife is great, I can see and appreciate the work that has gone into the handle, and the sheath! cool 1

Horacio,

I saw this knife and sheath when you first posted it with the WIP and it is a joy to see it again. Thanks for showing it.

Carey

You could post this knife/sheath in 40 different locations....... I still wouldn't get tired of gazing at it.

I just love this piece!

Horacio - Can you explain how this knife and sheath is worn? Is it placed inside a belt around your waist?

Thanks.

Gracias . Es un placer compartir mi trabajo con ustedes.

Horacio - Can you explain how this knife and sheath is worn? Is it placed inside a belt around your waist?

Thanks.

This is a typical knife in my country and common use.

People say: Whoever use a CREOLE knife (CRIOLLO), never use another type of knife. :D

por014.jpg

This is a FACON
Facon.JPG

Last edited:
Perfect. That's what I had thought.

I've become very attracted to these and will someday have a go at making one myself.

Thank you Horacio.

Great package 2thumbs
Like it very much Horacio :D
I think I need at least one criollo just like this one, one of this day :cool:

mohd.

Great package 2thumbs
Like it very much Horacio :D
I think I need at least one criollo just like this one, one of this day :cool:

mohd.

Thanks...But Remember:

People say: Whoever use a CREOLE knife (CRIOLLO), never use another type of knife. :D

Horacio

Back