Palle Thorndal, Poul Strande Custom Puukko**SOLD**

velosa

THIS ONE IS SOLD, THANK YOU!

For your consideration is custom puukko made by Danish knifemaker Palle Thorndal. The blade is laminated steel forged by the great Poul Strande. This is one of the first knives I put into my collection. I'm starting to sell a few oldies, to make way for some new blood. This knife has been very lightly used, meaning it has cut paper, and has a few scuffs on the blade (never carried). I have never sharpened it. The few sharpening scuffs you see were there when I received it. By the way, as an added note, this is without a doubt the Sharpest knife that I own or have owned in the past.

Overall length - 7 3/4 inches
Blade - 3 1/2 inches, 1 inch wide
Spine - 5/32
Stick tang
Handle is snakewood and Lapis stone, with sterling silver spacers

Pictures are crappy, this knife is absolutely beautiful.

Paypal or US Postal Money orders accepted.

I think its a steal at $230 shipped to CONUS.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, and sorry about that. My name is Carl Reese and I live in southern Mississippi. I'm new to KnifeDogs, but have been a small time knife collector (less than 25) for some years now. I recently got a bit more serious about collecting and began to join the various knife forums out there. I've made a few purchases, but this is my first sale. Please ask questions if you have them. I will work with you to make certain you are satisfied. I'm looking forward to be a good future member of this community.
Best regards,
Carl Reese

Hi, and sorry about that. My name is Carl Reese and I live in southern Mississippi. I'm new to KnifeDogs, but have been a small time knife collector (less than 25) for some years now. I recently got a bit more serious about collecting and began to join the various knife forums out there. I've made a few purchases, but this is my first sale. Please ask questions if you have them. I will work with you to make certain you are satisfied. I'm looking forward to be a good future member of this community.
Best regards,
Carl Reese

Thank you sir!

http://knifedogs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59

BC

Back