What do you think?

Frank Aguirre

Think they had fun? We didn't get the bag limit, but we got close. It was cool to see them run after the downed birds. I hope they will remember these days when they grow up and have kids of their own. Martin(8) on the left and Frankie(6) on the right. I can't wait for the all the good times to come.

wip068.jpg

You know they will remember those trips. Very cool.

Thanks for sharing.
SDS

nice. those guys look pretty pleased.
I remember all the hunting trips with my dad and granddad...special times. I picked up a black lab last year and he's ready to hunt this year. I plan to get my 15yr old out and bag some pheasants this fall. We are taking the lab out tomorrow for some field practice. Should be fun.

very cool .my son has been hunting with me since he was 5 he is 21 now and we still hunt. That is great that you take the boys....2thumbs

The look on their faces is priceless!. Thanks bruce

Your boys are cute. Now you need to take them fishing.

Thats great !! it's also great you are teaching them the respect and safety of handling a firearm at a young age....good all around lesson for life.

What are they shooting....a youth model 20 bore. ?

Thats great !! it's also great you are teaching them the respect and safety of handling a firearm at a young age....good all around lesson for life.

What are they shooting....a youth model 20 bore. ?

No they shot some cans with a bb gun. They just went out in the brush with me and fetched the downed birds. They loved it. In a year or two I will get them one of those or a youth 410 model to get them started.

Back