Carbon Fiber Give-A-Way

BruceM

OK Knife Dogs, it's been a while since I have posted a give-a-way so, here it goes.

Going through some misc. in the shop since I have a little time on my hands lately,:D and ran across this carbon fiber. It is 5/32" thick and the two pieces are different sizes as follows: 2-1/8" x 3-5/8" and 1-3/4" x 3-5/8". This is solid CF all the way through (no fiberglass or fillers) and will polish very good. The surface looks cloudy in the pics, just needs to be wiped off, it's free.....cool 1

I figured this may give someone a chance to try working with carbon fiber that has never used it before.

Words of caution, always wear eye, and breathing protection...oh and long sleeves are a good idea too.

Here's how it works! Pick a number between 1 and 100, only one entry per person please. Just reply to this thread and state your lucky number. I will make the cut-off time for entry 9PM Central on Monday, March 1st, at which time I will utilize a random number generator to determine the winner.

I'll ship it free in the USA, if you are an international winner you will have to pay actual postage.

Good luck!

Bruce

attachment.php

Back