USA Knifemaker Supply

Sean Cochran

Okay, I know its been said, but I just want to say it again. Its very refreshing these days to deal with someone who actually cares about customer service. For the most part all the suppliers I have dealt with have been good to work with, but Tracy always goes a step above and beyond.
Always prompt reply and shipping.
Thanks Boss

Sean

I cant agree with you more Sean. Tracy and Lora are top notch people and its always a pleasure doing business with them.2thumbs They work hard for us little guys and experienced makers all the same!!!!

Good post Sean!!

Chris

Okay, I know its been said, but I just want to say it again. Its very refreshing these days to deal with someone who actually cares about customer service. For the most part all the suppliers I have dealt with have been good to work with, but Tracy always goes a step above and beyond.
Always prompt reply and shipping.
Thanks Boss

Sean

+1

I've been able to set my watch by their shipping consistency.

Not really but you get the point :)

Rock solid every time.

BC

Yep, I will totally agree......... Awesome service and super fast shipping!!

I know I live close but it almost seems like they Tracy gets my order and drives up to my post office to get me the package!!!

I would have to second that as well . They have been great to deal with and some times cant believe how fast my stuff arrives. .steve

Tracy is the man. Got my Evenheat from him about a month ago and the transaction was very smooth even though I threw him a couple of curve balls. Thanks Tracy you have a loyal customer in me! Regards -Burton

Thank you guys. I wish I could say every transaction is perfect. It isn't. We are going through growing pains as our assortment grows. It isn't as easy now with all the items we have now vs. a year ago but it is going well. We appreciate your business. I will tell Lora about your kudo's as she appreciates those as well.
t

Tracy has always taken the time to talk with me when I have had questions and he and Lora have always gotten my order out very quickley.

Tracy, to me the important part is that even when a transaction doesn't go as well as you might want it to, you always go the extra mile to make it right... not just fix it, but make it right. I have never had a worry about a problem with any order I have placed with you. You and Lora rock! I am a dyed-in-the-wool fan.

Dan Kaschner - Eagan, MN

I agree with everybody, It's refreshing to see the "old school" customer service that These folks provide! The great selection of unusual products is why I keep coming back! Your honesty and great business values make this world a better place to live.
Happy Customer,
Clint Sampson
Sampson Knifeworks

Real good prices, extra fast shipping, extra goodies in the order, advice if you need it. What else could you ask for???? Tracy has my vote as number 1 supplier!!

I can't say enough good things about uskm or kd's. Tracy has been amazing, it is great to be able to say "Im just getting started and I have this much money..." when I can trust a man to pretty much order for me, you have a customer for life.
Thanks Tracy for all of your time and help.

USA Knifemakers Supply, always my first choice. Lora and Tracey work hard for us and I am truly grateful. Even when I don't need to order I go to their site for the product review and the advice on how to use there products.
Thanks Tracey and Lora.

Larry

I have only placed one order with USAKS but boy was I impressed with the service. It was almost like ordering pizza from Dominos. You could see every step of the process as it happened. You can believe that I will be back for more.

Carey

I'll put my vote in for USA Knifemakers Supply always fast service and excellent communications. Put an order in this last Saturday night and it arrived today safe and sound.

Tim

Back