Time to work on knives

Sorry to hear about that, I understand, my son's last paycheck was Dec 2008. First things first, sign up for unemployment as soon as possible. Then go make some knives.

Jim

Hey Big,
If you can still make it to Janesville, I will cover your ticket into the show.

Regards, Brother

Steve

Hey Ernie , Sorry to hear the bad news . But I tell you what ; I believe in you as a Knifemaker . So much so , that I would be honored to be the first to place an order in what may be your new career . I would be happy to have one like you just finished . I would like it with a piece of stabilized wood that I will supply . ATS-34 , Flat ground (or filed) , satin finish . Or if you have a different pattern you want to try , let me know . I'm partial to Bowies myself , so maybe a 7"-9"OAL . You know , a more usable size Bowie . Pm me and let me know what you think . I know I'm not the only one who believes in you . I hope some of the other dogs get behind this , it could be history in the making . Thanks , Bill

Thanks all for the kind words, as most of you might know I was laid off last september and finally called back in the beginning of january. No again I was laid off yesterday:eek:.

Atleast I get to work on knives full time for a little while!!! :p

Steve, Thanks so much for the offer of paying my way!!! I hate to feel like a charity case. I will be going to the show still, I will give you a call on my way there.

Bill T, Thats awesome!! I have a couple blanks of the Knife I made in my wip and a few others that are about 1 1/4 inches longer!! all drop points. I send you a pm with my number.

Hey shoot me a number to call you Big E, sorry about the lay off. Katie is from Gordon WI. We might be going there this summer.

Just hang in there, I've been out of work since the first of November after an extremely slow year last year so I feel for ya:(

Like you say only good thing about it is you have more time to make knives. One thing about it turn around time is fast for anybody wanting a knife or holster.

Last edited:
Back