:)

"If you send that many men in after John Rambo you just remember one thing...........A good supply of body bags".:D

I will check the link when I get home.cool 1

Man, that takes me back... My love for knives started when I got a "Rambo" set (around the age of 6) that came with a plastic knife and the jade necklace... Thanks for the post!

I was very lucky in that I got to know and became buddies with Jimmy Lile. I met him at a gun show in Houston around 1990. After I got to know him a bit I asked him to critique one of my knives. He pulled me behind the table and became a teacher and opened my eyes to many things about making and selling handmade blades. He was a great guy and a tremendous help to me whenever I had a question. His work had to have suffered from all the time he spent on the phone with me. I owe him a great deal and he is missed. His First Blood knife was what woke me up to the world of hand made knives.

He told me many stories about Stallone, him and the knives. I would love to talk to Mr. Wood.

I have always promised myself I would make myself a First Blood replica one day. Time to get off my rump and do it.

That Matton is a nice one!!!

Seth

Last edited:
Back