Build a Belt Grinder Workshop

Wayne Coe

Forum Owner - Moderator
On a previous thread Indian George invited everyone to come to a Hammer-in that he called "The Meet Wayne Coe Hammer-In" (May 15). This is to be right after the "Build a Belt Grinder Workshop" (May 6-7) and "So You Want to be a Blacksmith Class" (May 8-11)that I will be doing at the New England School of Metalwork (www.newenglandschoolofmetalwork.com). There are three days between the end of the class and the hammer-in so there is some consideration that a "Build a Belt Grinder Workshop" be conducted at Indian George's on Thursday and Friday, (May 13-14). If anyone is interested in this the cost will be $875.00 (the same as the cost for at the New England School). You will leave with a grinder with a 2" wheel / 8" wheel tool arm fully set up and ready to be plugged in and go to work. You will need to PM me and Indian George of your interest and send me a deposit of $600.00 with the balance due at the beginning of the workshop. My "Build a Belt Grinder" brochure is attached. You can PayPal your deposit to waynecoe@highland.net.

Please PM me if you have any questions.
BTW the class is already filled and this morning there were two spots left in the workshop.

Attachments

• Build a Belt Grinder Brochure.pdf
    126.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Hi Wayne, any idea when you will get a class up closer to Georgia?
Dan

Last edited:
Hay Dan, I don't have anything planned yet and know that it won't be before the Blade show. Alabama Forge Council is looking into it. I will be at the Batson Blade Symposium the first of April and may get some interest then. Have you sold your Wilton yet? I'll keep you advised of any developments. Right now I am working on getting everything done for the workshop at the New England School of Metalwork.

Wayne, I can't even put the Wilton up for sale until I have plans to come see you and build one. It is my only grinder and I use it daily.
We'll keep in touch. Dan

Back