Apology for Failure

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
Well guys and gals I seem to have failed in my mission this weekend. After carefull planning and much anticipation of the AKA Show I have failed to acquire the photos I had promised to take.

After making the seven hour drive to Arkansas for the weekend I ended up in the E.R. last night being treated for what I believe to be food poisoning. I was really disappointed that I missed the banquet last night, especially after getting home to see my wife dressed and ready to go. She looked beautifull in the dress she had bought for the occassion. I thought I'd be able to tough it out, but after getting dressed decided that it would be a poor (and possibly embarassing) decision to go.

I did make it to the show for a little while today and had the opportunity to say hello to a few fellow Knife Dogs (Rusty McDonald, Allen Newberry, Ben Sons). To say I was there in body but not in mind is an understatement. Depending on how I feel tomorrow, I may stop by on my way back to Mississippi.

Hey Murph!

At least you didn't end up having to stay in the hospital. We're glad for that. Hope you feel better and Mama will probably forgive you too.

Carey

Glad you are ok,that can be some bad stuff.I hope Mrs.Murph understands,if not,that could be worse than the ER,:D;)
I think now when you get home,she should put that new dress on,and you take her somewhere nice for dinner.
Hey buddy,ya'll be carefull on the drive home.

God bless,Keith

Dang, Murph! :eek: That's some bad stuff, food poisoning! How ya feeling, back to good health yet?
I was in the hospital with the same stuff last year. I got it from a local grocery deli. :mad:
Too bad you came down with it at the time you did, if there is a time any worse than any other another time for food poisoning. Your condition probably started out feeling like the flu?

Glad you're feeling better Murph, food poisoning isn't much fun, I feel for you bro.

Better take the misses out though, she wants to show off that new dress.

Larry

Glad you are feeling better. It was great meeting you and I learned alot.
Lessons learned on knifemaking, and to never trust a fish sandwich from wendy's.

Sorry for your sickness, But I have to admitt I went both day's and didnt take any photos either. It was a great show I saw some great knives.

Back