Ol' Skully is done!

Curtiss Knives

KD Founding Member #1, Knifemaker
Finally finished this one. Has to be one of my favorites so far. Going to a good home. Thanks for looking. :D

Attachments

• Skull and Flames 001.jpg
    Skull and Flames 001.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Skull and Flames 002.jpg
    Skull and Flames 002.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Skull and Flames 003.jpg
    Skull and Flames 003.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Skull and Flames 004.jpg
    Skull and Flames 004.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Skull and Flames 006.jpg
    Skull and Flames 006.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 83
More pics. cool 1

Attachments

• Skull and Flames 007.jpg
    Skull and Flames 007.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Skull and Flames 008.jpg
    Skull and Flames 008.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Skull and Flames 009.jpg
    Skull and Flames 009.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Skull and Flames 011.jpg
    Skull and Flames 011.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 27
  • Skull and Flames 012.jpg
    Skull and Flames 012.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 21
Lasts ones.

Attachments

• Skull and Flames 013.jpg
    Skull and Flames 013.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Skull and Flames 014.jpg
    Skull and Flames 014.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 20
Geez Dave! That one is my favorite so far. Outstanding work on that texture and pattern too. Water did that controlled depth?

Yep, did it on the water. Theres a lot to making the multiple programs and fixtures to do the texturing. :eek:

David,
My Man!! That is outstanding !! Just wondering how you got my ex wifes drivers license picture to copy for that one.
Steve

I think I have come back to look at this one 4 or 5 times so far.
it's very cool.
what's next?

David your knives sure are improving , great work , you need to let me make you a nice billet of sanmai , would make a neat blade , something with multiple layers folded with a core of something like D-2 ?? would make a killer blade James (bubba)

David your knives sure are improving , great work , you need to let me make you a nice billet of sanmai , would make a neat blade , something with multiple layers folded with a core of something like D-2 ?? would make a killer blade James (bubba)

Jim, don't let me hold you back. 2thumbs

HOLY SKULLS, BATMAN! That is neater than night baseball! And a collaboration between bubba-san and Dave-san sounds like a marriage made in heaven! Can't wait to see that finished product. I think you ought to raffle one of those bad babies off. Denny-san

HOLY SKULLS, BATMAN! That is neater than night baseball! And a collaboration between bubba-san and Dave-san sounds like a marriage made in heaven! Can't wait to see that finished product. I think you ought to raffle one of those bad babies off. Denny-san

I've got another design that will get raffle action. Coming soon. cool 1

It take s a 2"x6" to make 1 blade. Around .165" thick.

Let me get started on something , may have a piece already made ? I guess that liitle flipper takes up the extra 1/2 " . Let me see what I can make . will drop you a line later. Bubba

Back