Its a BOY!!!!

Chris Martin

Just found out we will be having a Boy. I am so excited I can barely sit. The Martin Family name will live forever2thumbs2thumbs2thumbs

Now I got to get my butt in gear and start selling some knives to deck Jr out with all the top toys and gear:D

Wooooo-Hoooooooo:running dog:

That is all Dogs, please continue....lol

Chris the new proud poppa!

Congratulations!

It's such a cool feeling isn't it. I had two girls, but my oldest just gave me a Grandson to spoil. Enjoy the the little guy when he comes along, they grow up fast!

Thanks Chris!

Your not lying about them growing fast. It seems like my daughter was just born yesterday, she is goin on 3 now.....lol Running, wrestling, talking....when did that all happen....lol

Thanks again, Chris. 2thumbs Congrats on your grandson.....future knifemaker?:D

Congratulations!

It's such a cool feeling isn't it. I had two girls, but my oldest just gave me a Grandson to spoil. Enjoy the the little guy when he comes along, they grow up fast!

Congrats Buddy...when is he due..My baby boy is 21 almost 22. man i feel old.....I have three granddaughters .but we need a grandson to keep the name alive... Have you picked a name yet.....2thumbs

Thanks Guys! I am still pumped with adrenaline.

Jeff, I think kids is what keeps us young brother. Keeping my fingers crossed for you on the Grandson buddy.

The name will be Devin Christopher. One its Irish, two....My best friend killed herself about 14 years ago. She wanted to name her first boy Devin, so in honor of my best friend, I chose Devin! I think its a cool name too. I can call him D.C after my favorite skateboard's when I skated.....LOL

The name will be Devin Christopher. One its Irish, two....My best friend killed herself about 14 years ago. She wanted to name her first boy Devin, so in honor of my best friend, I chose Devin! I think its a cool name too. I can call him D.C after my favorite skateboard's when I skated.....LOL

Devin sounds cool and I like the DC Skateboard thing.

What do you mean "when" you skated? I'll be 50 tomorrow and I still skate. Just a long board on mostly level surface mind you...Ha Ha.

Chris,

LOL......I skated from about the age of 8 until I turned 21, then off and on. Went back and forth from BMX to Skating. I remember my first board, Vision, then went on to Alva, Powel, Hawk and then to D.C. I could still skate, but I will stay off the pipes and rails....stick to flat surfaces as you say....lol Longboards are always cool.....specially when you have small hills that just carry you around!

Happy early B-Day bud2thumbs 50 years young...my mom just turned 60 Fed 14th.

Devin sounds cool and I like the DC Skateboard thing.

What do you mean "when" you skated? I'll be 50 tomorrow and I still skate. Just a long board on mostly level surface mind you...Ha Ha.

congrats man,
your view on your 3 yearold sounds just like me.
2 and 3 yearold girls... im trying to figure out when they turned into people.
it seems like they were just born yesterday,

Now that's the kind of news I like to hear! Congratulations to the Martin's! 2thumbs

Back