One for me

Fiddleback

Well, this is my new favorite model. The BushBoot knife.

op102_1666-vi.jpg

So I made this one for myself with a piece of stabalized White Oak crotch that I've been saving for a special knife. Its got six 1/8" g-10 pins.

op102_1667-vi.jpg

op102_1668-vi.jpg

If you don't make one for yourself every once in a while you would be missing out on one of the biggest perks of knifemaking. Nice knives by the way.

They look great. Is the sheet of leather they are modeled on their future sheaths or will you be going with Kydex or something else? Do you have a price range on these yet?
:D

They look great. Is the sheet of leather they are modeled on their future sheaths or will you be going with Kydex or something else? Do you have a price range on these yet?
:D

Its just a nice flat background for taking the pics. I had a piece of cork for that and it got trampled. So, back to leather.

PM me for pricing.

Great looking knives! The handle looks to be very comfortable!

Steve
--------
Potomac Forge
--------
IN GOD WE TRUST

Andy - I just bought your EDC, and I'm delighted with it. I'd like to suggest for your readers that while your website characterizes the EDC as being good for relatively light duty daily tasks, in fact its very robust construction, blade geometry and dimensions clearly make this knife an excellent choice for hunting and bushcraft chores as well. It's sure as heck going mule deer hunting with me this fall.

I've been loving on the bushboot. Someday, after I buy the Fallon house, I needs to get one. I really, really like it.

Back