Kiridashi
kiripentecote20.jpg

kirimultiple02.jpg

kirimultiple15.jpg

JD build OFF
DSC07203.jpg

DSC06242.jpg

Final14.jpg

Thank you for looking :). I'm a fan of small blade ;).

I like those small ones with the holes (the claw). What steel does xc75 relate to here in the states. I have done the mosaic in the blade thing a couple times. I kind of like how it looks.

Thank you very much. XC75 is an old AFNOR name, now it's more the C70 that is use.
In AISI, that is more or less a 1075 :). IT's simple carbone tool steel. It's can be oil or water hardened. It's easy to heat treat and very tolerant :D
That is the steel that a lot of french Blacksmith of knifemaker use, i think specially to Fred Perrin, Pierre Henri Monnet, Bruno Duffort, Tony Lopes, Paulo Simoes....

That is a steel i enjoy specially. It's right the edge won't hold during year instead of the new Stainless steel as ZDP 189, but that is a pleasure to sharpen.

The mosaic pins i did one or two tutorial to make them (to make simple mosaic pins, i'm far to be good at that game :D), if you're interrest i could post it here too :D

The mosaic pins in the blade is an idea i find on a La Griffe From Fred Perrin, he put a pins in the handle and i found that the result was great :D

Back