Hardcore Grinder on Ebay

I didn't notice anything about the motor . Is there one even included ? Freight from Canada doesn't sound cheap either . But you can ask the seller all the questions you need . 100% pos feedback looks good though . Good Luck , Bill

I didn't notice anything about the motor . Is there one even included ? Freight from Canada doesn't sound cheap either . But you can ask the seller all the questions you need . 100% pos feedback looks good though . Good Luck , Bill

Dude, the motor is part of the grinder and it is located in California.:unsure:

Switch to the big fonts on your puter :D

Yep there are a bunch of cheaper ways to go.
I just came across this by accident and thought it was a descent deal and wanted to pass the info along.

I won't bother you all with any more info like this.

No harm No foul.

Scott, don't think that the responses here ment that we did not appreciate that you started a thread or that you were trying to pass along usefull information. If I offended you it was not my intent and I am sorry.

That is a lot of grinder for the money IF the motor is variable speed. I've seen just the motor and control unit listed for more than that. Personally, there are cheaper ways to go.

Doug Lester

there are cheaper ways to go but you aren't going to bet anything close to the smoothness of this grinder without spending at least this much.

Back