Shop Time!

Archer Moon

I had the honor to spend some time in the shop of Jeff Pearce yesterday. Very nice guy. I learned a lot in a very short time. That was a lot of fun. Thank you Jeff!

If any of the newbys out there want to learn, go vist a knife maker in there shop. You will learn more in 2 hours then you can in 6 months.

Way to go Jeff!!

That was a nice thing to do. 2thumbs

Thanks Scott,
I don't know much as I just started myself. But I have fun and I don't mind sharing what little i do know. I think most knife makers are very giving people .That is why I like the knife dogs so much. There is a lot of good people that would give you the shirt off their back.I will help anyone I can and I hope that other would help me if i need it...

My hat is off to you jeff . I asked a guy in Regina if he would help me , he is one of the top Canadian folder makers I wont say his name I asked him if he would mentor me sorta speak and he was like ya sure Ide love to help you in any way I can . So I phone him up and ask if he was buisy he said no come on over I said it will be great to see how you do it in a shop . He said what no no no Im not letting you in my shop , my jaw hit the floor . He said no one goes in my shop . That was my introduction to knife making just a little over a year ago. All you top makers know who this famous maker is so any time you actually get to go in some ones shop be very thankful. Since that time ive now made nearly 100 knives. kellyw

Way to go Jeff. That's alot of what this is about.

Thanks

My hat is off to you jeff . I asked a guy in Regina if he would help me , he is one of the top Canadian folder makers I wont say his name I asked him if he would mentor me sorta speak and he was like ya sure Ide love to help you in any way I can . So I phone him up and ask if he was buisy he said no come on over I said it will be great to see how you do it in a shop . He said what no no no Im not letting you in my shop , my jaw hit the floor . He said no one goes in my shop . That was my introduction to knife making just a little over a year ago. All you top makers know who this famous maker is so any time you actually get to go in some ones shop be very thankful. Since that time ive now made nearly 100 knives. kellyw

Sorry to here about your run in ,My shop is open to anyone that wants to stop by.

Back