Resources page added to my site

silver_pilate

Just FYI, I have been playing around with my website lately, and I decided to add some resources where I could find them.

In the "resources" page, I have included a number of steel data sheets in .pdf form. I've tried to find the bets possible data sheets from industrial sources, but it's hard to find some.

If any of you know where I can find data sheets for some of the steels that are missing them, please let me know. I'm doing this as much as a resource for myself as anything, but hopefully, it can help out others as well. I'm sure it's been done before, but I haven't found a site that has all the data sheets for various steels in one place.

To visit my site, click on the link in my sig. And no, this isn't (necessarily ;) ) a shameless plug for my site and I'm not selling anything :D.

If you have any suggestions for change or things you'd like to see, please let me know!

--nathan

Last edited:
thanks for the info . I was looking for some of the heat treating graphs and have not had much luck finding any on the web maybe some one will come in with more info......Steve

Back