Have you heard the latest Rumor about Bossdog................

JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
Well now I have it from a very reliable source that there is a new grinder on the way.:duh: A new and improved grinder. Want to hear more? ;) Come on you know you do.2thumbs I have info that is will be direct drive.:D 56c motor mount.cool 1 Swivel arm built right in.:eek: Will be a complete kit except the motor.2guns I have heard there are confirmed sightings of it. Wondering if Bossdog can confirm or put this rumor to rest.

Last edited:
Holy Moly!!!!!

:eek: No grass grows under T's keyster!2thumbs

Last edited:
Well my source said it didn't under T's or David's @ Greatlake. Said something about them doin alot of talkin.

Well now I have it from a very reliable source that there is a new grinder on the way.:duh: A new and improved grinder. Want to hear more? ;) Come on you know you do.2thumbs I have info that is will be direct drive.:D 56c motor mount.cool 1 Swivel arm built right in.:eek: Will be a complete kit except the motor.2guns I have heard there are confirmed sightings of it. Wondering if Bossdog can confirm or put this rumor to rest.

I know it is a fact! Prototype is close, then debugging and refining. I am waiting on it. I would post the PM's but that might get me ban1.
2thumbs2thumbs
Jim

Where do you guys get your intel??? sharpen1 I have no idea what you are talking about. :confused: We are not making a very affordable, super cool, very awesome, totally rockin' and dead sexy grinder are we Tracy???:rolleyes:

Where do you guys get your intel??? sharpen1 I have no idea what you are talking about. :confused: We are not making a very affordable, super cool, very awesome, totally rockin' and dead sexy grinder are we Tracy???:rolleyes:

So Dave you can not deny or confirm thiese sightings of a new grinder? If that is your story stick to it.;)

Where is Tracy.

I always thought when Tracy talked about a 'grinder', he was talking about a beer? :confused:

James,

When you left a message yesterday saying "You heard" Tracy and David where up to something....I just figured...Another rumor.

Well as I type this my hands are shaking from excitement2thumbs

Hmmmm, NWG or the new Mystery grinder build....I am thinking Mystery Grinder it is.

Yipppiiieeee:running dog:

Come on guys....More details:D Please hurry before Stabber buys a KMGworking 1 Not that this is a bad thing though!!

So Dave you can not deny or confirm thiese sightings of a new grinder? If that is your story stick to it.;)

Where is Tracy.

I guess this is kinda like "BigFoot". You hope it is real, but ya just don't know until you have physical proof. I would say the grinder will be proved before BigFoot. :rolleyes: A lot sooner.cool 1

That's just great... Just what I need. An excuse to buy another grinder. I barely have room for the 5 i have now!!! Dang the bad luck!!! :) :) :) :)

Hopefully these will be so cost effective you can have multiple grinders set up for your different processes and leave them that way. So plan on buying at least 5 of them. oh no! 1

Hopefully these will be so cost effective you can have multiple grinders set up for your different processes and leave them that way. So plan on buying at least 5 of them. oh no! 1

Something tells me that I am going to need a bigger shop.:bud:

Yes Sir, prepare to add on to the shop. Spread the word. If someone is on the fence about buying a grinder, hang on till this one is ready if you can. :cool:

oh no! 1 And I just built a grinder. :bud:

Oh well, I just might have room for another one...or two :D

I like the idea of not having to change belts. 2thumbs

Larry

Yes Sir, prepare to add on to the shop. Spread the word. If someone is on the fence about buying a grinder, hang on till this one is ready if you can. :cool:

I only have about 300 sq feet, unless I park the wife's car outside, hmmmm, could almost double space. But a bigger shop will not help me if I am dead.

Not on the fence BTW, waiting on you and Tracy.
Jim

Back