Mia gives KnifeDogs.com the seal of aproval

zappadragon

Well I was not sure where to post this but thought it was to cute and you guys would like it. Feel free to move it to where ever you feel it needs to go.

img00263.jpg

Thanks guys! Mia is doing great. She is adjusting well to the "this is mommy's house" and "this is daddy's house". She has a ear infection in each ear now and we missed chemo the other day due to the infection. She is still doing great though. We cleaned up her room yesterday and Mia, even decided to give some of her stuffed animals and toys to kids that don't have any. It broke my heart to hear her say "lets give this one to someone else". Its amazing what she has learned in only 3 years. I am so proud of her. I can't wait to take her to Blade!:bud:

Thanks for posting the picture Zappa. We enjoy keeping up with our family. Mia sure is a sweetheart.

Larry

That's the best looking K.D. Shirt pic I've seen yet. Nice to see a good lookin young lady modelng one as opposed to Boss. Mia makes it look a heck of alot better than Boss ever could have.

Mia will be the highlight of the Blade Show, Danny!

Danny, and his daughter, Mia, both have a genetic disorder called Neurofibromatosis (NF). I hope our friends will visit this site to help find a cure and consider giving. Any amount helps! As Danny says, "Your dollar may find the cure!"

http://www.active.com/donate/nfva2010/DRashkind

I figured with all the raffles I participate in, I could do this.

Last edited:
Back