Come Meet Wayne Coe Day

Wa..Wa..Wally

I should be around for this one. I'll have to check with the BOSS :unsure: to make sure though.

Bummer :mad:, don't ya know it. Linda and I are going to be in Niagara Falls for our 25th wedding anniversary.

It's going to be tough not making it to either HI, well that's life. :rolleyes: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
But....B..B...Beaver, you can't make Either one:( i'm gonna miss ya buddy.

Happy Early Anniversary2thumbs You two wildcats goin over the falls in a bucket:D

Bummer :mad:, don't ya know it. Linda and I are going to be in Niagara Falls for our 25th wedding anniversary.

It's going to be tough not making it to either HI, well that's life. :rolleyes: :cool:

It looks like we know who wears the pants in your family. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Headed up to Niagra Falls today :cool:. Won't be back till Tuesday the 18th (25th anniversary).

Hope all you Bubba's have a great time Saturday, the weather is going to be awesome 2thumbs

Have fun B.....BBb......Beaver!!! Catch up with you next time2thumbs

Make sure you send kook and Larry over to keep an eye on W...W...Wally :)!!;)

I'll be going to the Portagee fish market today and I'll be picking up all kinds of goodies. Snails, mussels, quahogs, steamers and etc.2thumbs
I'll be prepping most of the veggies today so all I have to do tomorrow is put them in the pot with the rice, seafood, churico, smoked pork and some flux.huh1 Oh!!! Baby!!!!! I getting hungry just thinking about it. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Back