Come Meet Wayne Coe Day

Man would I love to come visit you guys but it's a little far for a working guy to make it on a weekend.

Have a great time,
Carey

Carey, I'm coming up from Tennessee, just a little bit closer than you. Of course I am going to be up there conducting a "Build a Belt Grinder Workshop" at the New England School of Metalwork then teaching a beginner's class for four days. I'm going by IG's on the way back home. If you want to be gone for half a month just drive up to Tennessee and ride up and back with me. There will be several side trips, including a day at Fred Rowe's shop and checking out the "Bubble Jig", then to Bruce Woodward, maybe Charlie Orlando, Walt Scadden and a tour of the Cambria Iron Works in Johnstown, Pa. along with anyone else we want to stop and mooch off of. We will have more fun than a train wreck.

Bubba Sr and Bubba Jr will Be there. Did you say Crash:eek: Sounds like a 2 dayer2thumbs

George and Wayne,

Those are probably the nicest and greatest invitations I have ever received and I can't tell you how much I appreciate them. Had I made better choices and decisions in life, I would be retired now and would be there in a heartbeat. I'm sure it will be a great time but I will have to take my old tired bottom to work to keep buying groceries.

If I win the lottery between now and then, I'll be there with bells on.

Thanks,
Carey

George and Wayne,

Those are probably the nicest and greatest invitations I have ever received and I can't tell you how much I appreciate them. Had I made better choices and decisions in life, I would be retired now and would be there in a heartbeat. I'm sure it will be a great time but I will have to take my old tired bottom to work to keep buying groceries.

If I win the lottery between now and then, I'll be there with bells on.

Thanks,
Carey

Bubba, you have a open invite to come up.2thumbs

Great!! I thank you very Much IG!! Look forward to meeting Wayne and getting a lot of work done2thumbs

P.S. if you don't mind, I'd like to do the same for the April HI2thumbs:bud:

:eek: I'd have to keep Bubba Jr out of school, but I don't think he'll mind:D

Thanks for the awesome hospitality IG!!;)

Phil, I don't know, I have gone to it with no problem. Maybe just highlight it, hit Ctrl C then Paste it to the url space on your brouser by hitting Ctrl V, then enter.

I hope it works

I assume that your comment about the "bum link" is about the Etsy site and not the individual.:haha:

Even when I paste the URL in, this is what I get...

Uh oh!

No user ID was sent.

Go back to Etsy.com

I'm guessing you have a user id?

Head Count

Attendees
1 Indian George
2 Wayne Coe
3 Gary (Wolf) Rua
4 Paul Sabin
5 Bubba Sr.
6 Bubba Jr. (Free)