Most used item used in your shop

HELLGAP

Dealer - Purveyor
I know what it is, but ide like to see what everyone says. I will post in a few days to let you all know what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
20707770.jpg

My shop lights would be the most used. Next would be a chair. When you get tools it would have to be abrasive belts, sandpaper and a vise.

Well other than lights and a chair, I use my belt grinder alot probably the most not big on hand sanding anymore than I have to.

I have to say HEATER...for now. My KMG and drill press definitely getr a workout in my shop.

Pat

Well, after I get my mind in gear (I still have to think about everything I do), I'd have to agree with Clancy. The hand work takes the longest so everything looks purdy.

Carey

Besides the basics of lights, grinder, and files, I would have to say popsicle sticks are the most used nonbasic tool in my shop.

Well, other than the previously posted band aids, my most used item in the shop is likely a small block of leather-covered wood I use for hand rubbed blade finishing. A close second might be the variety of small files used on both blade and handle.

Back