off to the land of gators and wild Dabneys

Sean Cochran

Well I have a plane to catch thursday afternoon for Orlando. My daughter is giong to be in the national cheerleading competition. I dont know what scares me more, thousands of teenage girls, the gators, or that wild-eyed knife wielding Dabney critter.:eek::p;)

BTW here in KY we are having a winter storm. In Orlando today it is 70.

Sean

Why'd you have to go and send that storm up here? Already got around 5 inches since about midnight, and expecting 3+ tonight and tomorrow. 30 mph winds. yuck.

Just landed in Florida. It felt nice to leave four inches of snow and land two hours
later and it is 60 degrees

Our girls just placed fourth in the nation. They have worked hard this year. They will be on ESPN in a few weeks. Now time for softball season.

Our girls just placed fourth in the nation. They have worked hard this year. They will be on ESPN in a few weeks. Now time for softball season.

Boy that brings back memories. Cherish these days, as one day they will be moved out on their own, or married. Then comes the day where, one morning you get up and look in the mirror and wonder who the hell is that old fart is staring back at you!!!!!!! :eek: :D

Great to hear they placed. Doesn't matter that is was fourh. Just placing is a HUGE accomplishment. They had to work hard to get there and then to place.

Back