IG, Ryan and Rock

JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
I just finished talking to Indian George on the phone. What a great guy!!!! If you ever get a chance to talk with him you will be glad you did. I asked him several questions and I found out what I was wondering about. He has a great sence of humor and is very easy to talk with. If I had a way to get to his hammer in's I would be first in line. If I can figure it out next year I will be at at least one. Thanks George and I am looking already for a way to get to one.

Then last weekend I got to talk to Ryan for about 45 minutes. I also learned alot from him. As with George, Ryan answer many question and shared info with me that I would have been a long time finding on the net. Very helpful. I can't wait for the Tulsa shows so I can meet him.

If you ever get a chance to talk with Rock or need GA done this is a man that will take care of you. When I first talked with Rock he expressed his concerns to me about the makers mark and why he had them. So we talked a little more and then when we finished he told me it would probably take him three to five days to do. Well noteven 24 hours later I had my makers mark and WOW!!!! I can't tell you how great his work is with words. Katie loves the mark and is getting ready to have a design made by Rock for her business.

People this is why I think this forum is the best. I have called and talked with several members and all have been more than willing to share info and help with any questions asked. I hope that everyone has this great of an experience.

James

It was my pleasure.2thumbs:D I enjoy help out when I can with my limited knowledge of Bladesmithy.:D
You have a open invite to come up and it doesn't have to be a HI. Although in the warm weather every Saturday around here is like a Mini-HI. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

It was my pleasure.2thumbs:D I enjoy help out when I can with my limited knowledge of Bladesmithy.:D
You have a open invite to come up and it doesn't have to be a HI. Although in the warm weather every Saturday around here is like a Mini-HI. HEHEHEHEHE!!!
Be sure to have bail money with ya, JW! ;):D

Back