I popped the question!!!

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I just wanted to tell all my new friends here that, last night I asked my girlfriend to marry me:eek: and she said yes!!2thumbs

Congratulations Ernie. I hope she knows what she is getting herslf into. I hear it's hard being legally attached to us guys with our addiction.

Congratulations Ernie cool 1

There's nothing better, than to have a good woman in your life, nothing.

Here's to a long, happy and prosperous life together :)

2thumbs

No more fun for you !
Eeeer.....I mean CONGRATULATIONS !
Yah, that's what I meant, that's the ticket.

Rudy

Congrats Big,
How does she feel about being called "Mrs. Big"?
Good luck finding a hall that will hold all us 'dogs, cuz were all coming.

Steve

p.. I'll be married 28 yrs this August and it's only felt like 28 minutes (under water).

Well, if she buries him in the yard with his new knife, then in 10,000 years archeologists will dig him up and determine that the knife was man's first weapon before the light saber.

:DI told my wife to bury me in the front yard with a life jacket and a small raft, then future generations will think there was an ocean here. Just to screw with their minds.

Congratulations Ernie! My wife and I celebrated our 33rd this past New Year's Eve and I wouldn't trade it for anything... Well, maybe fame and fortune - - naw, I'm good. :unsure::confused::D

If you guys put as much work into your marriage as you did in your first knife, you'll do great.

All the best,
Carey

Congratulations Ernie. You will need to get to work on your cake cutting knife now..

Back