Notice something different????

JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
Rock at the plate. Randy Johnson brings the "heat"!!! Rock swings, it's a screaming line drive straight away center field. It could be, it is going to be out of the park!!!!!!

Love the avatar/makers mark by Rock. Thanks Rock and what does everyone think?

James was a pleasure to deal and talk on the phone with.
His old logo wasn't really suitable for a maker's mark as it was square and had some very fine lines in it that would get easily lost with reduction.

His son's name is Roman and he wanted to keep a Roman theme. I spent hours designing different chariots before getting hit with the inspiration to make Roman's letter (James, Katie, & Roman) "R" into a Spartan helmet with the crest. Then it was a matter of creating the letters or finding a font that worked well and balancing it all out.:D

I think we were both very pleased with the result.

JKRani.gif

Thanks again, James!

Last edited:
Rock Katie and I are more than happy. Can't express how happy we are. If someone is looking for something like this please contact Rock (Dave) . Thank you again Rock.

I knew instantly the difference and who did it.
I'm definately a fan of his work. Impressed with all I have seen.

Thanks for all of the kind words. I have been doing logos & maker's marks for about half of what I would normally charge. This has been somewhat of an introductory offer to help out some KnifeDogs and hopefully get me some positive exposure on the forum.

I will definitely consider barter if anyone would like to trade a knife for a logo, maker's mark, T-shirt design, and business card layout! Don't forget my 3D Caricatures either!

Please feel free to contact me by e-mail at kowulz[@]gmail.com.

Thanks again,

Rock

Back