23 Stu Mason
24 Ann Mason (Free)
25 Mace V.
26 Joe Cabaup
27 Les Osit
28 Greg Sabin & Girl
29 Ernie Balch

Last edited:
It seems that not too many people, including myself haven't paid their dues. Hmm, guess I'll have to pony up with the cash :eek:

:eek: Hey Bubba, You callin me a knife maker????huh1 Dang!! I'm Proud2thumbs:bud:

Goin to Mr Siska's today to work on..Er...Em:eek::p

I'm Paid up, So is Mr Siska ;)

Last edited:
:eek: Hey Bubba, You callin me a knife maker????huh1 Dang!! I'm Proud2thumbs:bud:

Goin to Mr Siska's today to work on..Er...Em:eek::p

I'm Paid up, So is Mr Siska ;)

You guys are all on my spreadsheet as paid. Ask him if he is attending the HI.;) And as far as a knifemaker, that decision is still out. HEHEHEHE!!!

Jim Says it depends on how his knives are for the following weekend Show he's doingcool 1

I have Rob from Tandy Leather, Boston attending. If you need any supplies call him 2 week before the HI so he can bring it with him. This will save you the shipping cost.:thumbup::D His phone # 978 275 0596;)

Wa..Wa..Wally,

Linda just told me. We will be out of town that weekend, along with Kook and Marleen. That just sxcks :mad:

Wa..Wa..Wally,

We were going to go to a concert in NH, but it has been canceled to another date.

I'm in, I'll call Kook, I'm sure he's in too.

Wa..Wa..Wally,

We were going to go to a concert in NH, but it has been canceled to another date.

I'm in, I'll call Kook, I'm sure he's in too.

BBBB Beaver that's cool2thumbs At the knife show today it looks like I got 7 more people to attend. George Dailey is bring 2 dudes with him.cool 1
Also Stephen Olszewki and Richard Wright said maybe. I was trying to bribe Steve with Portagee food and my HT'g relish. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Last edited:
Back