My first ever hammer-in

Keith Willis

I will be attending my first hammer-in on Feb,13.2thumbs
It will be at Mr Terry Vandeventer's(ABS Mastersmith) I am looking forward to making new friends,as well as learning something.I will take lots of pic.,and share them with you all.

God bless,Keith

Congrats Keith. I really wish I could make it over for it, but I have to work. I had the opportunity to meet Terry at last year's AKA Show. He's a heck of a nice guy and an amazing craftsman. You should have a blast.

Be carefull driving down and really watch your speed when you go thru Gould and Eudora, Ar. as well as Lake Progidence, La. myself and a few of the other soldiers from Arkansas have gotten some bogus tickets in thise areas.

Thanks Murph,I will be comming from the south,I am about 75 miles south of Byram,but I do have to remind myself of a couple of places,from my house to I55,and one place going up I55.:D

God bless,Keith

Keith I hope you have a blast. That would be fun to go to. Good luck and remember it didn't happen if you don't have PICS!!!!!

Sorry Keith, for some reason I was thinking of someone else when I typed that message. I feel like a dummy now. No need for comments Rusty or Les.

H K, I come up there to Tyler Tools every once in a while, Maybe I could stop by your place next time, I would like to meet you.
Jerry

That is cool Jerry.I use to work for Tyler Tools.Still do a little business with them,was there about 3 weeks ago.Let me know the next time you come,maybe we can grab lunch.

Thats ok Murph,we all have those days:D

God bless,Keith

Back