Hammer In April 24th

Indian George

Hammer-In 4/24/10 here at my shop.

The Spring Hammer-In will be held on the above date.
If you want to be included in the door prizes, you must have your dues paid before the HI. ($20)
BBBB Beaver and myself will be build a No Weld Grinder Frame for one of the door prizes, but it will be welded.
Head count will be a maximum of 35.
Ladies and Students no charge.
The fee for attending will be $40.
Coffee and donuts in the AM. Portagee food for lunch
Any requests for the Portagee food lunch?????:bud:scooter 1
Please advise and dues before April 11, 2010.

Last edited:
Oh sure just have it there. You could have it say in Missouri. But know you have to have it there. LOL Wish I lived closer would love to come George.

Oh sure just have it there. You could have it say in Missouri. But know you have to have it there. LOL Wish I lived closer would love to come George.

You should come up for a few days. My second floor apartment is empty. So you can stay on site.2thumbs

Here are some pic's of the grinder frame ( it isn't done) that will be the door prize. To be eligible for the door prize your dues must be paid by April 11th. If you wait till the Apr. 24th HI you will be eligible for the Oct. HI door prize.
The lunch menu will be the following:
Cacoila ( Portagee marinated pork)
Fava's
Jag (Cape Verden Rice)
See you at the HI:thumbup:

All paid members will be in the drawing. :cool:You do not have to attend the HI to win.2thumbs

Last edited:
More pic's of the door prize.:D It will be done tomorrow.
This list is the only people that will be eligible for the drawing.
Gary (Wolf) Rua
Paul Sabin
Les Oist
Mike Newbury
Ron Rochan
Jon Steiner
Dan Pierson
Dick Stockford
Ricky (Bubba Sr.)
Jim Siska
Tom Brawley
Jeffrey (Jethro) Zercie
Tom Militano
Ernie Balch
BBBB Beaver
Scar
Natahan T.

Last edited:
:eek:2 weeks!!!! Wooooot!!!:bud:2thumbs

Fire up the forges, Warm up the Press......Oh yeahuh1, Make sure you got extra fuses:unsure:

Back