Grand Opening Sale - "My-Chete” in Maple Burl

Jarrettknives

” My-Chete” in Maple Burl

800MyShettie-Right-Profile.jpg

I’ve noticed that many of the blades being posted recently are large ones – so I decided to join in with a large one of my own. This is a camp knife that I affectionately call “My-Chete”. She is a proven chopper that will handle just about anything required of her in a camp situation. When my chain saw decided to take a vacation, I used one exactly like this to drop some 5” diameter Ponderosa Pines whose tops broke off in a heavy snow storm. Does the term “like butter” mean anything to you?

800MyShettie-Right-Handle.jpg

800MyShettie-Left-Profile.jpg

800MyShettieSheath.jpg

Note: I've posted this piece in a few locations online so the first "I'll take it” gets it based on timestamp. A reply here precedes PM’s and emails.

SPECS

OAL: 14”
Blade: 8 1/2” Flat Grind; 59RC; 3/16” thick
Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Spring Steel with a great hamon
File Work: N/A
Handle: Professionally stabilized Maple Burl, highly figured.
Bolsters: Nickel Silver
Pins: 1/8” Mosaic, Nickel Silver thong tubing
Sheath: : 8-9oz Premium tooling leather by maker; Medium Brown, Right hand with black belt clip
Note: : There is also another thong hole in front of the bolsters for a "wrist wrap" if you need it.

$425 on one of “the other forums”, but I’m having a Grand Opening Sale/JarrettKnives Forum Kick Off here on KnifeDogs with a -$25.00 discount for pack members … resulting in a $400 price tag here on KnifeDogs! ; includes sheath and Priority Shipping and insurance in the continental U.S.

International sales are very welcome but they must pay the exact shipping costs.

Paypal: paypal@jarrettknives.com

Thanks for taking a look. Please check out my web site as well.

Also, be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum here on KnifeDogs.com

Wayne,
Does it come with a life time repolish on this great looking knife.
As I would use this knife for all my camp chores.:D

Redwing

Last edited:
Back