New Look

Big Smitty

had rock help out with a new look. What do you guys think? First 2 are avitars or for web pages and the last one will be a makers mark I hope.

PKWAvatar150.jpg

PKWAvatar1503.jpg

PKWMakersMark2300dpi.jpg

That's one BAD possum!

All that info may be too much for a blade mark unless it's pretty large. If you can get it all on the ricasso of a small folder or fixed blade it should be pretty distinctive. I think everyone will know who that critter belongs to!

David

Man that is a nice LOGO im in Louisiana , trust me we know our possum. Some have known em on the supper table down here !

That's one BAD possum!

All that info may be too much for a blade mark unless it's pretty large. If you can get it all on the ricasso of a small folder or fixed blade it should be pretty distinctive. I think everyone will know who that critter belongs to!

David

We did versions with just "POSSUM" & PD SMITH with the possum logo. I was concerned it might be too hard to read if you fit it that small. It'll work for a decal or T-shirt though.

I had a lot of fun getting that possum just right, but I think we got there!

That's a heck of a design. Now, what is going to be the official "Possum Knife". You know you have to develop your signature model and give it the nickname.

I agree with the comments on the mark and the possum is awsome. Rock did a great job, very creative and he came up with it quickly. He has skilz! I have a few other looks for marks from rock I'll post that are less complicated.

I love the momma possum with the babies and the tail coiled under, but she would have been way too detailed for a maker's Mark which was what we started the design for.

She'll be great for decals, hats, or T-shirts though!

That's a cool logo. 2thumbs

I haven't seen many Possums without at least one tire track on it's back though. :D

Back