Anyone going to the East Coast Custom Knife Show in NYC

Bill T

Hey Guys , I was wondering if any of you are going to have a table or just visit the ECCKS in NY . I don't have a table , but since I live close by , I'll be there Friday and Saturday . I'd like to meet face to face with some of my new Friends ! It's a good size show with makers from all around the world . I ALWAYS have a good time , so let me know !!! I'd love to hang out with you guys and talk knives !!! Thanks , Bill

Any details on this thing. We know the when, what about the where? Is there like a website we can check out on this. I may consider going as it's not far from me, I just have a certain animosity about going into the city.

Edit never mind found it http://www.ecckshow.com/

Hey Fletch , A show like this is the BEST opportunity for a new maker to learn from some of the best in the world . Most makers are now adays more than willing to give you some time and answer your questions .... As long as you introduce yourself as a new maker , and don't crowd their table from the customers . Handling someones knives and being able to ask questions about how they do this or that is not only informative , but alot of fun . You would surely miss out on a unique experience that can't be duplicated . Hope I see you there , Bill

Well , I look forward to meeting you guys . I'll be there on friday and saturday . Mace , I met you at the show in Bristol . I had a table in the same row . Nice knives . Chuck , I don't know if I've met you , but I checked your site. Very nice . And Mark , I can't wait to see what you bring . You too have some nice stuff on your site . Anybody else coming ? I can't believe that there are this few Dogs in this area !!

Back