Sazri with MOP and damascus

papi

Hey everyone,
well, i finally finished something:) I have so many things as a WIP right now, and i don't see the light at the end of the tunnel with most of them. So i said that i have to finish something soon, or i'll go crazy :) Took this little sucker through all the hand finishing, buffing, and other fiddly jobs today (screws, pivot, anodizing, etc), and here it is :
Blade is multibar twist damascus by Kenda, the bolsters are oil blued nickel twist, and the scales and inlays are MOP. Pivot, thumbstud, liners and backbar are all titanium, some of them are anodized to add a splash of color to the knife. I took the photos with the knife still 'warm'.

I hope no-one mind me saying this one is available :)

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

IMG_4324.jpg

Let me know what you think, any comments will be appreciated.
take care, Ondrej

papi that is a fine knife . You don't happen to have a pic of it in the take down mode do you ?

Thanks guys :)

Glenn, what do you mean by take down mode? Taken apart?

Yes Taken apart I am starting to do some take down folders and just wanted to look at it . Thought you might of taken a pic of it before you assembled it .

I got a ton of in progress pics, but nothing so complete that it could really help you. I will take some tomorrow when i'm in the shop and e-mail it to ya :)

Ondrej

I got a ton of in progress pics, but nothing so complete that it could really help you. I will take some tomorrow when i'm in the shop and e-mail it to ya :)

Ondrej

papi don't go to any trouble but I would appreciate it a lot. I have built a many a pocket knife but never one with screw construction. Just ordered some screws , taps and a few other things , going to try my hand at it. And again that is a very nice knife , Thanks !

Thanks Mr.B :)
Glenn, i figured why not post the picture here, i don't like sending pics in e-mails anyway :)
There are all the parts you need for the screw construction linerlock :) If you have any questions, let me know :)

Ondrej
IMG_4332.jpg

Thanks papi I really appreciate you taking the time to post the pic !

Back