Get Published NOW !!!

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
I frequently use www.mypublisher.com to make Photo books, Family albums and vacation memories. We also use it in business to showcase our custom cabinet projects. It's easy, fast, the software is free, did I mention fast, and very well recieved by everyone who sees them. This is the small paperback model and they are currently running a coupon for buy one get one free. I got two of these, 25 pages each for 15 bucks with shipping. Do one on Monday and you'll probably have it by Friday. They also offer large glossy covered coffee table books and many in between. Put one on your show table and everyone will want to thumb thru it.

I have a good freind who is a custom guitar maker and makes a book to chronicle the progress from start to finish and includes it with every guitar.

There are several page configurations available and you can caption your pix also.

Check out their site or PM me with questions.

Steve
attachment.php

Attachments

• My Pub 001.jpg
    My Pub 001.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 41
  • My Pub 002.jpg
    My Pub 002.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 40
  • My Pub 003.jpg
    My Pub 003.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 138
  • My Pub 004.jpg
    My Pub 004.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 34
  • My Pub 005.jpg
    My Pub 005.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 35
I have thought about doing this with some of my knife photos. This past Christmas we gave several with pictures of the kids away as presents. We have used Wal-Mart in the past, but I will run this one by her and see what she thinks.

My wife and I have done those types of books for vacations. Better than an album of pictures with no text at all.

Hadn't thought of using that to showcase your work but it's a great idea. Would be really nice at a show along with your product for sale.

Charlie

Very neat idea.

SDS

edited to add: I have already ordered two books. One for my knives and another for our last family vacation. It's very simple to do and the pictures of your book look really good.

Thanks for sharing,
SDS

Last edited:
Back