Montana Mountain Summit

Steven Kelly

Forum Owner & Moderator
I will be hosting the Montana Mountain Summit on April 16th & 17th at my shop in Bigfork.
ABS Mastersmith Ed Caffrey and Damascus guru Chad Nichols will be here to share their knowledge.
We will be featuring Damascus from conception to a heat treated blade. This will be an inclusive look at how to develop Damascus patterns, build both stacked and canned billets, manipulation of those billets, forging and finishing a blade to be ready for heat treat.
There is NO charge for attending. However,we will be limiting the event to 20 people and it seems to be filling up quickly.
I have flight and hotel info available. I also have room on my property for a couple of campers.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know ASAP and I will forward additional info to you...

Steve

Can't wait!

Got Sandy's and mine room already reserved and my notebook and camera
good to go:running dog:

YeeeHaaaa!

Dana

Hi Steve,

Don't hold me a spot, but would you get too upset if I contacted you late in the game, begging for a squeeze in seat. Got a bunch on the ole plate now, but it sure sounds like a great weekend. Congrats for putting together the event.

Take care, Craig

Back