My Future Logo

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
I asked Rock to clean up an old design of mine and make it look more presentable. I did the original design a few years ago after my first tour in Iraq for a tattoo. One day I hope to be able to legitimately use the design as my logo. Now I just have to actually finish the knives I start.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MKK3.jpg
    MKK3.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 103
33 is the number that has followed me during my military career. In just about every military course I have attended, my roster number has been 33. During my first deployment to Iraq, my call sign was either Delta, or Diamond 33. But, the main purpose behind the 33 in the original design was to honor the soldiers of my brigade who were lost during OIF II.

Murph,
I like it alot. Did you get the tat?
BTW I dont think I have said it in awhile, thank you for your service.

Sean

Murph was a pleasure to work for! Thanks for the opportunity. I think that thing bent my mind even more! :D

Rock, if you think that was a challenge, wait til you see my secret project you agreed to help out with.

Sean, yep....I got it. The only major difference in the tat is that it has a halo in the center of the wings. I'm glad you guys like the design. Hopefully I'll be able to put it to use soon.

Awesome logo design Murph. Probably one of the best I have seen yet. Has a lot of significance behind it too.

I like it2thumbs

Thank you for your service brother!!!

Chris

That is a very sharp logo that will lends itself to lots of mediums (e.g. knife etching, presentation materials, etc.).

The story behind the "33" is very sad but your honoring of your comrades is wonderful. Thank you for your service and them for their sacrifice. We can never give enough back to those who have given all.

Charlie

Murph that is one of the coolest logo's I have ever seen. Seriously. :eek:

The only thing it doesn't convey is who made the knife. If I come across a knife with this logo on it and want to find out who it is that could be a problem.

That's not a problem. Two stencils, the other having my name on the opposite side of the blade. Come on, think outside the box a bit. :D

That's not a problem. Two stencils, the other having my name on the opposite side of the blade. Come on, think outside the box a bit. :D

Sorry, I will go back in my cave. Thank you for setting me straight! 2thumbs

No worries. I've actually been thinking of how to set myself apart from other makers by the same name. It's not as if "Murphy" is an uncommon name.

My Doodleman Pinscher is named Murphy! But he's Crazyhead Murphy. You don't go by Crazyhead, do you Dave?

Attachments

• Murphy100909.jpg
    Murphy100909.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
Gotta love the comedians around here. No, my family calls me David. Everyone else calls me "Murph".

Back