O.K. let's start the name calling

N

Nihiser P.R.

Really, cause I don't have a name for this thing. My mind is a total blank when it comes to naming something new lately. I can tell ya'all this, this knife is a combo of 3 knives currently in my lineup. It's got a little Impact flipper mixed in with some Irad flipper and a little bit of Active Duty flipper thrown in for good measure. For now I'm just calling it Mutt, unless somebody can come up with something better. Help! Till then I'll just get to the specs.
4'' blade(tip to bolster) of S30V @ 60rc. w/2-tone satin finish.
.080 Ti liners jeweled inside and anodized blue.
Ti bolsters orange-peeled as with the Ti clip.
Ivory micarta scales.
Black G10 w/red spacer backspacer.
5 1/4'' closed.
Sorry, crappy pics
(as a side note: whoever comes up with the coolest name will recieve.... one of my old socks, washed of course, and autographed. Sorry, best I can do):D:D:D

Attachments

• MUTT 002.JPG
    MUTT 002.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 71
  • MUTT 003.JPG
    MUTT 003.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 39
  • MUTT 004.JPG
    MUTT 004.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 40
  • MUTT 006.JPG
    MUTT 006.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 40
I had some really cool ideas for names when I first seen the pics. When I read the prize, I decided that it must be the "Mutt". Great name.

I think a good name would be "Consto" it is a Latin word meaning " To be established, stand firm, endure."

Adjudicator Tried this name a few times but no takers. ;)

MUTT20002-1.jpg

I gotta tell ya'all....Great stuff, great ideas, problem is I'm getting a heck of of a buzz from the sharpie I been signing all them old socks with and it's........what were we talking about.......

Active Imp-rad

HAHAHAHA

Beautiful blade no matter what you call it. I have always been fond of Sparkles and Rascob.

How bout "The White Knight"

Naturally you can make one with ebony scales and market it as "The Black Knight"

Oh what the heck throw a red one in there and call it the red, scarlet, crimson knight..... You probably get the picture. :D

Wow! It's been tough; all good names. The winner is.......;)details to follow.

Back