OLE MAN WINTER PART 2

HELLGAP

Dealer - Purveyor
DAY 2 This is the worst storm in over 50 years, snow in the alley way has 6 ft drifts. The steet just had a front end loader plow apath down the middle of the street leaving a 40 inch pile on either side. My wife and son run the snow blower for 3 hours yesterday, SHOVELING is mostly waist deep snow.NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED OVER LAST NIGHT THIS IS DAY 2 My guess is close to 30 inches with some 7 ft drifts in the city and drifts in the country as high as 10 ft. These are pictures of my home area looking down the street and a few shots of my house . Also my neighbours car with a bank of snow the loader blocked her in good lol. I told her to drive her husbands truck ,big 1 ton will go anywhere has crazy tires like my dakota. I just put new tires on lmao they are good.
HPIM2016.jpg
HPIM2018.jpg
HPIM2019.jpg

I kinda feel bad sitting here in my t-shirt and shorts right now. :D

I don't know how you guys deal with that. 1/4'' of snow here and we'd come to a stand still.

Yeah, you got dumped on, but that looks just like home.

And, before we moved to where we are now, my FiL had a couple Front End Loaders and a New Holland Skid-Steer we'd use for snow removal.

BTDT

"Been There Done That. :unsure:

The International 515 was my machine! 2thumbs

I hear the Olympics is looking for some snow, maybe you can sell some to the BC province.

No thank you!

We get "big" snow of a foot or so about every 10 years around here but it's usually just a few inches at a time and that causes us all kinds of problems. I can't imagine what that would do to our town.

I havent been out of the house in 4 days I think im getting cabin fever. I did make a knife or 3 lol

Back