OLD MAN WINTER

HELLGAP

Dealer - Purveyor
Well I knew the ole man was on his way . The wife went to work this morning she made it 4 ft . Then come in and took my 4x4. 6 inches yesterday and 8 last night = 4 and 5 ft drifts. Its -15 c thats about -7 f so you all know its really ugly but the wind chill knockes her down to -45 ya ya thats -45f 40 mph wind she is brutal out. Good day to make a knife.The first picture is out the front window of my house showing the walk way. Then a picture of a 5 ft snow drift beside my neighbours 1 ton diesle truck and one of my back yard and barbque. This will give you all an idea WHAT OLE MAN WINTER TRULEY IS
HPIM2003.jpg
HPIM2005.jpg
HPIM2002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish!!

We got rain almost all day yesterday with temps hovering just above freezing, now this morning it started to snow... now the darn roads are pure slush!

I can't believe that at the end of January the thermometer on the back porch reads 50 degrees here in central Illinois. I'm sure we'll pay for it before March.

Doug Lester

I grew up in Central New York about 70 miles south of the Canadian border - those photos remind me a lot of lake effect snow.

Beside the occasional ice storm, we get no real precipitation here - just cold.

BC

Last edited:
I's 40 degree and raining here, melting the last of 6 in of snow. So far it's the worst winter we've had in several years here in southeastern Ohio but still not too bad. I lived in Florida for around 30 years and sometimes I wonder (just in the winter LOL) why I moved back to Ohio.

Larry

I grew up in Cenral New York about 70 miles south of the Canadian border - those photos remind me a lot of lake effect snow.

Beside the occasional ice storm, we get no real precipitation here - just cold.

BC

Bill you are right but it was 60 here yesterday. Please don't think I am bragging. Katie and I enjoy winter and would love for it to snow.

This is the first time in over 40 years they have shut down all the highways for over 300 miles in any direction. Its getting worse

its about 75F during the day and about 55F-60F at night right now. So thats what snow looks like? Ain't ever seen that stuff in my yard or anywhere around here.:haha::haha:

I grew up in Central New York about 70 miles south of the Canadian border - those photos remind me a lot of lake effect snow.

BC

Ain't that the truth, Bill?!?
Western New York here, just east of Buffalo.
The cold winds come across Lake Erie's open(warm) water, and dump a ton of white stuff on us. We are in what's called a "Snow Band" area.

Don't hafta tell me what winter's like.:unsure:

My dog is in this, somewhere. :D

Attachments

• DSC04450.jpg
    DSC04450.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 4
Mac you guys get 2 ft in one dump and the next week its all gone not here . This snow wont be gone til march or april.

Back