I must be missing something here

Wayne Coe

Forum Owner - Moderator
I got a notification from Indian George today saying that he wanted to be my friend. Well, I thought all of you were my friends.:haha::haha:

While on this subject, what are the advantages of having and being on a friend list? Maybe I'm missing something, I aint to puter savvy.

Well!!! You looked so lonely and didn't have any Friends. So I felt sorry for you and especially for your looks. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

While on this subject, what are the advantages of having and being on a friend list? Maybe I'm missing something, I aint to puter savvy.

Actually it is a useful tool - if you are some what active on the forums.

Say you want to shoot Indian George there a PM - :eek: don't know why? :confused::D

But say you did - well you can could run him down from your profile page real quick. ( IF he's on your friends list?) :rolleyes:
That would lead you to his profile page were you could find his PM box - :eek::D

But hey! - I'm just saying? if ya want? :D

later,

TA

Actually it is a useful tool - if you are some what active on the forums.

Say you want to shoot Indian George there a PM - :eek: don't know why? :confused::D

But say you did - well you can could run him down from your profile page real quick. ( IF he's on your friends list?) :rolleyes:
That would lead you to his profile page were you could find his PM box - :eek::D

But hey! - I'm just saying? if ya want? :D

later,

TA

I heard that Bubba!!!!!!:unsure::unsure::D

It's also handy to search for their posts, as it is a quick way to their profile page and posting statistics. In the case of IG though I'm not sure there are many posts really worth looking for. He used to post pix of hot babes, but I guess they've all run him off as he doesn't do that much any more. Just does Portagee and hot pepper pix these days.
:eek: :D 2guns
no tres shkn

It's also handy to search for their posts, as it is a quick way to their profile page and posting statistics. In the case of IG though I'm not sure there are many posts really worth looking for. He used to post pix of hot babes, but I guess they've all run him off as he doesn't do that much any more. Just does Portagee and hot pepper pix these days.
:eek: :D 2guns
no tres shkn

I'll post a pic of the new Lady I met last week. She was a tattoo artist and has more tats than me. She has red hair and blue eyes.;)2thumbs
PS: And who's shop you plan on stay over this coming summer????????:unsure:ban12gunsride safeHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Back