Free KnifeDogs.com business cards - Hand 'em out

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
WARNING: This is a blatant attempt to market KnifeDogs.com and USAknifemaker.com. Don't read any further if things like this bug you...:unsure:

I have set up a way to order 25packs of business cards for www.KnifeDogs.com and www.USAknifemaker.com
These are free. You can combine them with an order or just get some to hand out. Either way is fine with us and we appreciate your kindness in passing them out.

Click it here for a free 25pack

Tracy and Lora

Any one going to a knife show need some junk business cards to cut at your table? Get some from me...free

I'll be ordering a resupply this week Boss. The gun/knife shows, the AKA Show, and the recent SCA event in my area has tapped me out of cards. I'm thinking of running over to Alabama for Batson's and will need some cards for those guys who have yet to hear of us.

Hey Boss , I'd love if you can stick some in the order I just placed , if you don't mind . I meant to order some , but forgot . If you can give more than 25 that would be great , as I have a table at this years NCCA 2 day show . It's may 1st and 2nd . I'll try to give one to all who stop by my table . Thanks , Bill

Thanks Lora, 'cause I know that she is the one that has to fill the odrders. I am going to Batson's next week and then the first of May a prolonged series of knife visits, including a Grinder Workshop and teaching a class at the New England School of Metalwork then on to Indian George's for a hammer in. I gave away almost 25 at the Big Blu meeting a week ago. Dang, I gave out more Knife Dogs cards than I did my own. Several packages would be good, if you feel so inclined.
Thanks again for all you are doing for us.

any one going to a show that would care to hand out some cards? we can always use more dogs in the pound..

I ordered a pack a couple weeks ago and promptly lost them, so I just ordered some more. Hopefully I'll get them in time to take to the Knifemaker's Guild Show in Louisville next weekend. (hint hint nudge nudge) :biggrin:

I ordered a pack a couple weeks ago and promptly lost them, so I just ordered some more. Hopefully I'll get them in time to take to the Knifemaker's Guild Show in Louisville next weekend. (hint hint nudge nudge) :biggrin:

earlier this evening the vice president of shipping has declared she is caught up from family vacation and back to peak shipping performance..

earlier this evening the vice president of shipping has declared she is caught up from family vacation and back to peak shipping performance..

Looks that way, based on the email I got last night. Thanks as always! Looking forward to trying the Black Ice sandpaper, I hear it will make my mistakes nice and shiny :p

Last edited:
Back