Reoccuring Dream

C Craft

Well here it is in a nutshell! I have thought about seeing someone but, since you Dogs are such great folks I thought I would let you all have a shot at helping me out! :cool:

You see, I have been having this reoccurring dream as of late. Every night when I go to sleep I have this dream that begins with me walking into a darkened room. The light begins to come up slightly and behind the counter stands this drop dead gorgeous woman.
As she steps from behind the counter, the tight leather outfit she has on her shapely body catches my eye. My roving eyes begin to check her out from top to bottom. I realize she has on knee high leather boots with stiletto heals and is carrying a bull whip in one hand.
While I stand there with my mouth hanging open she pops the bull whip. The crack of the whip is deafening and rolls like thunder in the distant mountains. The sound scares my face out of the fixated position it has become frozen into. I slowly reach up and inconspicuously wipe the corner of my mouth, so as to conceal the drool running from its corner.
Then in a deep southern voice she says. “What can I do for you”? The lights begin to come up a little more in the room and I begin to see things hanging on the wall, but I still can only make out shapes and nothing else.
I summon up all my courage and blurt out, Tiger sent me, what can I get for $200.00". A wicked laugh imparts those most beautiful lips of hers and she says, "why darling, everything is $200.00 dollars in here", as she makes a gesture at the walls with her hands. The lights come up fully in the room and I begin to make out the objects on the wall.
One area has a sign, wheels too finish your KMG clone and a price tag of $200.00. Another says handle material $200.00, another says leather $200.00, and yet another says drill bits and end mill bits $200.00.
I suddenly find myself to reaching into my back pocket for my wallet. I am now shaking, like a junkie needing a fix, like a drunk needing his next drink. I am trying so hard to hang onto my wallet but, before I know it. I am uncontrollably trying to get out my credit card it burns in my hand but I can’t stop myself. I reach to hand it the woman and ......................

I wake up, dazed, and in a cold sweat and as I turn to the clock I see it change to 2:00 AM. The shock is just too much I leap from the bed to bury my face in a sink full of cold water!

So I got to know. Is there a cure for this obsession that they call knife making????????

I certainly hope not!

I had you going there for a minute with the woman behind the counter, now didn’t I? :rolleyes: :D

Let’s just say it’s been too cold here lately and I have too much time on my hands. It is suppose to warm up enough today I can’t get the plants out of my shop for a few days and not have too worry about them freezing at night! So I can have my shop back and a few days to work on my knives!:bud:

I hope everbody seen this as the total BS it was intended to be. If not lighten up a little, "life is too short to not be able to laugh once in a while"!

Last edited:
I'm almost broke from buying tools and supplies off the net and over the phone. If I were buying from the woman you described I'd probably be homeless. Maybe she'd let a really good customer like me move in with her :beg:

I'm almost broke from buying tools and supplies off the net and over the phone. If I were buying from the woman you described I'd probably be homeless. Maybe she'd let a really good customer like me move in with her :beg:

That's almost as funny as the story was intended to be! :D

Seriously I am learning it helps to make a wish list, complete w/prices. That way you can keep an eye on what you are ordering and know in advance where the money is going to. It also helps you prioritize, (separates your wants, from your needs) and what needs to be ordered right now.
I also keep a crap list. In other words if I order from you once and what you send is crap. Well let’s just say, you won't be bothered with my business again!

Personally... I'd hand the woman the $200.00 and ask for a Happy Meal with a large Coke and a side order of onion rings. 2thumbs

Back